5/3/10

OBE MIA

I have to admit it… I have neglected this blog for so long. However, that is all going to change.

There have been tons and tons of stuff going on in the world, from Tiger Woods, to the bad economy, to Ben Rothelisberger, to whatever. But, I haven't talked about them, because I simply didn't choose to.

Now, I'm not going to say that I'm going to talk about those things in my future posts, but I am going to be talking about some of the topics that are important to my world, and perhaps your world, which may or may not necessarily get all of the headlines. (So yes, I might talk about Tiger Woods, so long as it ties into what I'm talking about). Though it will help out my Google ranking, I'm not here to win popularity contests and just talk about stuff because it's the flavor of the month.

But as always, many of my posts will center around the idea that I've always had for this blog, which is the theme of "Out of the Box Empowerment", which is a different way to look at whatever is going on in life (whether it be my own life, or life in general), while at the same time, using our surroundings and situations to unconventionally empower ourselves by it. (See my 2nd blog post). As always, I am also gonna offer an unfiltered view of my thoughts and interests, so you can take a peek in my head a bit and of course, get to know me a bit better.

Starting today, I will do some very useful, informative, yet opinionated blogging once again. I already have a list of possible ideas that I have written as far as what I could write about in future blog posts. There also have been topics that I've promised to write about in previous posts, which I will also get to, when the time is right…

Definitely stay tuned! If you are still in school (or you just want some tips on how to prepare for something important), you wouldn't want to miss the next blog post for today!

D4P… PD!!!
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment