1/1/14

Social Media of Choice

Happy New Year everyone. I hope whatever you did to send off 2013, you did it responsibly and that you got back in one piece, figuratively speaking.

Anyway, I thought I'd do a quick post, soon after I did my first post in 18 months, not necessarily for the hell of it. But, I decided to do it, because these are one of my rare lazy days. So, might as well take advantage of it when I can.

Just want to get it out there that my social media of choice is Facebook. Out of all platforms that I use, I probably use and post on Facebook the most. In my opinion, it is probably the best way to genuinely keep up with the people you really care about, and it's the best way for your network to keep up with you.

I have a Twitter, but I don't use it nearly as much as Facebook, since it seems like for the most part, you're just throwing random updates up in the air, and you have to post more to be relevant. I mean, I think Twitter would be great if you actually have a nice fan base, but for someone with 200 followers or less, not really so much.

But, I'm in many platforms of social media, at least the more important ones anyway. I do have a LinkedIn, as well as an Instagram, but it is rare that I log into those (if at all). I will say though, that LinkedIn is great for networking with professionals, so it's good to build your network there to log in every once in a while.

Anyway, I don't really have much more thoughts regarding this manner. Just wanted to let everyone know that my preferred social media of choice is Facebook in case anyone is wondering. Feel free to add me there. I usually accept most friend requests (especially if there are mutual friends), and the only time I don't is when your profile looks blatantly fake. Plus, I can post a birthday video on your timeline during your birthday.

Like I said, feel free to add me on Facebook. You can do it by clicking the badge on the left.

#OBE

No comments:

Post a Comment