1/6/14

We Can Learn a Lot From this Sticker

This morning, I posted a picture on Facebook. When I looked at it, I thought it had more meaning that it had initially. I think it's also artistic in it's own way. I made it my cover photo in Facebook and Twitter. Here's the picture...


For those of you who don't know what this is, this is my "You Are Awesome" sticker. If you have known me at any point in my life between 2009 and now, chances are, you have seen or even gotten this sticker. Of course, the inspiration of this sticker is from my "You Are Awesome" book.

Anyway, as you can see, this sticker is worn out. It has definitely seen better days. However, it is still persevering and sticking on it's respective wall, and encouraging people who can see it, and reminding them of their awesomeness.

No matter how tough you have it, no matter how worn out, beat up, or ripped up you are, you must keep doing what you're doing, with a good attitude, while doing your best to spread your own awesomeness throughout the world. At some point in life (maybe now), we can all relate to what this sticker has been through. I know for sure I can.

You know... we can learn a lot from this sticker.

#OBE

No comments:

Post a Comment