8/31/09

Off to Spain...

In a few hours, I'm going to be leaving for Spain. I'm going with my family to visit my uncle there who I haven't seen in about 7 years. It should be a fun time!

Although I'm really looking forward to this trip, I'm gonna be missing a few things here while I'm gone. Since it's the beginning of fall, and school is about to start, I will probably be missing a few windows of opportunities to get myself, as well as my stuff out there. But, it's gonna be a long school year, so I'm confident some more windows will open. I am also starting a new tradition called "Thank You Card Tuesday", which is an idea I got from a friend of mine (I will discuss this in a future post). As far as the sports side is concerned, I will be missing the kickoff to the college football season. I am especially disappointed that I'll be missing my school's big opener when my Maryland Terrapins play Cal. But, I should be back in time for the NFL football season, as I will be getting back on Tuesday September 8th.


But, while I'm gone, definitely take some time to check out, and even possibly get my work. Check out my websites at
ULTIMATECRASHCOURSE.COM and OBEDOZA.COM. My books and CDs are also available in Amazon. Since school is starting, need I say they make a great gift for students!!!

Don't think I'll be on
Facebook that much, but I may have access to occasional e-mail, so if you feel you have to, feel free to write to me a john@johnobedoza.com. I doubt I'll have be blogging while I'm there, but I'll be sure to blog about my adventures when I get back.

Lastly, I want to wish my brother Anthony a happy birthday. He's 29 today. (We're only 10 months and 9 days apart, you know).


Until then... ¡Adios!


D4P...PD!!!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment