8/20/09

What's the Deal???

Four updates in the first 24 hours of the blog, then only 8 in the next couple of weeks? So... "what da dilly yo?!"

Anyway, like I said in the first entry, there is no set pattern or consistency as to when I'll blog. Just been up to a couple things over the past couple of weeks, so I wasn't quite up to it. But, rest assured, I do have a few topics that I wanna hit during the next couple weeks or so. I have a couple books I read that I want to give props to, got some sports to talk about (Bolt is the man), a couple of news topics that I want to hit (RIP Jasmine Fiore), not to mention, football season is in the horizon. Plus, I will be going to Spain in the end of the month (so I'm sure there are a few things I want to talk about). But on top of all that, I still promised my buddies in Facebook that I'll publish my "bucket list" (a la Ted Leonsis). So yeah, there's definitely a few things to look forward to in this blog.

All I can say is stay tuned. As far as this blog is concerned, demand nothing, but expect anything.

D4P...PD!!!
John

No comments:

Post a Comment