10/13/10

Me Doing Pushups...

Just for fun, here's a video of me doing some pushups...


And here's a picture of me doing those pushups forever...


I did those pushups using the "Perfect Pushup". As I referenced before somewhere in this blog, I did more than 500,000 pushups in 2009. 

I am doing this blog, for motivational reasons (for me). I'm actually trying to do 3000 for the day today. I've really slacked off in pushups this whole year as compared to last year, so this is my way of getting back in it. As I'm typing this, I have done 2400 for the day, and have 600 more to do between now, and before I go to bed (probably some time after midnight).

Anyway, I'll blog about my results, as well as a little bit more detail about why I'm doing this challenge in my next blog. As of now, I still have a lot of work to do in the next couple of hours.

D4P...PD!!!
-OBE

No comments:

Post a Comment