9/30/10

...Just to Make it Today

It's been ages since I've seen this...


I probably haven't seen this video in full since the 90s. Say what you want about the guy born as Stanley Burrell and his fall from grace in the early 90s, but this song has a lot of truth and insight (as well as simplicity) in it's lyrics. And, that melody just stays with you.

Anyway, I actually did think about this song, not because of some random instance, but because I have been doing a lot of thinking. I have something going on tomorrow that, depending on what happens, may have the potential to change a lot for me. But then again, it may not...

Rest assured, tonight I'll be doing a lot of what this particular video is saying to do (even a little more so than I have been). I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment