9/7/10

Motivational "Bathing"

I took a nice four days off from blogging, partly because I had a busy enjoying my labor day weekend, but mostly because I wanted the previous blog to be visible as long as possible. I am proud to say that people have taken advantage of my "ULTIMATE" labor day sale, so I just want to take a moment right now to say thank you for those who did. I guarantee that you have made a great investment to an awesome life. bathing

Unfortunately though, I was a little disappointed that this limited "sale" was not as successful as I hoped it would be (and certainly not a success to my standards). And mainly the reason why, is because the ones whom I expected to take advantage of this sale, the ones that I know could probably use the motivation and the guidance these books and CDs have to offer, didn't take advantage of this. $10 is as low of a price as you can get, to get quality motivation... and you would think that many people would be interested. Surely, that wasn't the case. And I even admitted on Facebook, that this sale was done mostly for the people who weren't able to get my stuff yet (who may have had "price" as their main objection).


But, I can't be bitter about this. I felt I did a lot of things right, offered my quality and hard earned life work in a great price, and just left the ball on the court of others to take advantage of a great offer. I can't be bitter and dwell on the decisions that people don't want to make. After all, it's not my life, it's theirs. And as the old cliche goes, you can only lead a horse to the trough, but you can't make him drink.


I don't really have much more to say in this blog, but I just want to end this entry with this saying I once read from Zig Ziglar in one form or another... "...many say motivation doesn't last... well, neither is bathing which is why it is recommended daily." Now, this is another reason why I felt that offering my work to many during this past weekend was so important. A lot of people lack the will, because they lack the daily motivation to take the necessary steps to be what they want to be. And I felt, many could have gotten that kind of motivation for less than the price of a couple of cigarette packs, Starbucks Venti lattes, or shots of vodka (everyday vices that a lot of people probably "bathe in" daily, and throw much more than $10/day doing). 


Just something to think about.


D4P...PD!!!
-OBE

No comments:

Post a Comment