8/31/10

Oh Hi Mark

This isn't really one of my usual empowerment or life observation blogs, but I would have to say that this is one of those entries that encourages you to find laughter and happiness in the simplest things. Watch this movie clip (viewer discretion: strong language and adult situations)...



It's from the movie "The Room" a film starring, produced, and directed by Tommy Wiseau. I have managed to find more clips from this movie on YouTube and find the film somewhere on the Internet. I have to say that it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. It is poorly acted, poorly produced, the dialogue and story's continuity and flow is inconsistent, and you will want to punch yourself after watching it. Wiseau's English throughout the film is so broken, it sometimes reminds you of those old japanese martial arts movies (where they dub english audio). This also adds on to how bad this movie is.

But, on the other side of the coin, because it's so bad, I will recommend it only for people to have their mind blown to see an example of how NOT to make movies. I'm not a filmmaker, but I can clearly see that there are major flaws in this movie. Not to mention, if you need a good laugh, a good way to do so is to watch this movie. Even though the movie is meant to be a tragedy, and the ending is sad, you just can't help but laugh when watching this movie. 

Some info on this movie, it was so bad, that it has become so popular and became a cult favorite. It's even become it's own internet meme. (If you don't believe it, just look all over youtube).

Anyway, slightly more serious blog tomorrow. Just thought I'd lighten the mood a little bit.


D4P...PD!!!
-OBE

No comments:

Post a Comment